A swimming pool building with all the charm of a country barn conversion. You can choose the colouring and texture to suit your surroundings – which makes the indoor pool Barn a more suitable design choice for rural areas or to satisfy local planning authorities.
As with other Origin designs, there is a wide choice of options to choose from to ensure your private swimming pool is finished and styled to your specification.
This beautiful indoor swimming pool can be designed exclusively to your needs.
- Designed to meet Permitted Development criteria
- More energy efficient – through improved levels of insulation
- A selection of green energy options- to further reduce energy consumption and protect the environment
- Configurable door and window layouts
- Choice of roof finishes: slate, clay tile or shingle.
- Choices in exterior finish: brick, painted render, horizontal weatherboard, cedar or engineered timber.
- Configurable extension modules – looking for a little more space to entertain, train or relax
- Wellbeing options including: spa, sauna, steam room, relaxation area, gym or bar.
Barn A - 9.5m x 5m Pool 7.5m x 3m
Guide price from £225,693
Barn B - 11.5 x 5.5 Pool 9m x 3.5m
Guide price from £255,943
Barn C 13m x 6m Pool 10.5m x 4m
Guide price from £299,936
Barn D - 15m x 7m Pool 12m x 4.5m
Guide price from £362,582
Download specifications and prices for all four Barn premium indoor swimming pools
You may find the following helpful - it is a link to a series of informative articles covering the important questions and decisions associated with choosing the right indoor swimming pool for you and your family. The series consists of 3 emails.